Friday, November 10, 2006

Eulogist Wanted

My beta.confidence is building. We’ll make the move next week. Once it’s official, I plan on removing all team members from wagtheslate. That means you won’t be able to post here anymore. I’ll also add links to WikiFray (we’ve moved) to the header and the sidebar.

That leaves a final post (Last Post) to serve as wagtheslate’s masthead for all eternity. I was thinking a concise history of this blog, something that’s both informative and honors the role wagtheslate has played in our evolution. I’d appreciate it if a better writer than I would volunteer to write that last post. Or it could be a group effort. Or a competition. Or a series of posts. Who’s up for it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Might add a line about how the family moved on...

Also, he was often a she.


Ender --does the post where you explain how to do tabs in beta still exist? (for my blog, not wikifray)