Friday, November 03, 2006

Gotta Poetry Blog?

Oh yes you do.

I'm going to start an occasional rundown of sites by current and former PFrayers. Modeled on Today's Papers (but, like, once a month tops). I'm not going to write reviews, just highlight things of interest so that people have an idea of what's happening on the web.

If you have a poetry related blog (original poetry and/or criticism) that you would like included, or if there's any way you think I could make the feature more interesting to you, let me know.

For smaller blogs, I'll ask before linking to you (by leaving a comment on your blog).

3 comments:

maximo said...

sure. knock yourself out.

Anonymous said...

i have a blog. with some poetry. you're welcome to have at it.

Anonymous said...

if i remember, i might put up stuff i've got kicking around on my hard drive.