Friday, November 10, 2006

[sikwoiu] WikiFray

Hello All: An update imbedded in a test. Lots of experimentation and a little progress. If you visit WikiFray, you’ll see that I’m giving the comments feed a prominent place. I happen to think one of the things that makes us unique is the fact that we actually converse. Anyway, I’m also interested in widening our appeal. To that end, I’ve figured out a workaround to do one better than blogroll. Essentially (assuming this works), I’ve figured out a way for those of you with your own blogs to have your blog posts automatically (that means, after setup it’s hands free) have your posts appear in this comments feed. So, when you post on your blog, it gets face time on WikiFray.

I really like this idea, as I believe the future of WikiFray is as a hub for our community as it outgrows the fray. Anyway, if this works you’re reading this post which I posted on my sikwoiu blog.

Anyway, I believe WikiFray is beginning to take a discernable shape, so trash it now or forever hold your peace. This has been a test.

--
Posted By sikwoiu to sikwoiu at 11/08/2006 03:23:00 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are putting links to teh outside blog posts as they pop up. I like that a lot. I like that better than the post itself appearing.

(Many of us are going to cross-post 'em anyway, and those we don't crosspost, it's because we didn't want to for whatever reason.)

K

topazz said...

"WikiFray"...

I like it.