Friday, November 10, 2006

WikiFray Prep [Email Me]

I assume we’re all onboard for moving?

The sooner the better. I’m not done customizing WikiFray yet, but it is fully functional. In preparation for the move I’m going to send those of you who respond a gmail invite (if needed) and an invite to join WikiFray.

Although you don’t have to create a gmail account in order to register for a google account (for beta.blogger), I suggest you go the gmail route anyway. In the long run, it simplifies things. Nevertheless, it’s your option.

Handle these items at your own pace. I don’t want to guess when we’ll decide to shut down wagtheslate and move operations over to WikiFray, but it’s right around the corner, and maybe even as soon as next week. Obviously, it’s better if we’re all able to post on both blogs before we actually execute the transition.

With that understood, rather than send out a mass email to everyone listed as a contributor, I think it’s best I only send out invitations to people actively participating (for starters). So for those of you who are actually contributing, please send me an email me at wikifray@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just lemme know the new URL so i can still visit.

august, might be a setting in your template. otherwise, trust that people know you can right-click a link and select "Open in New Window"

Anonymous said...

I'll be in and out for the next several days, but yeah, sure, move now before it becomes more inconvenient.

If it manages to work with the google ID this time, that'd be nice too.

K