Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How to find the healthiest fast-food.

Fast food joints near my work: Wendy's, Burger King, McDonalds, Del Taco, Subway, Rubio's, Taco Bell and In-N-Out.

I've frequented all of them over the years. I've observed that I'm most likely to see young and/or attractive and fit people at In-N-Out. In fact, it's almost without fail that when I go to In-N-Out, I notice good looking people there. Rubio's is a distant second as far as the physical appeal of the patrons -- and the rest don't even register a single hit when I search my hot person sighting memory bank.

I'm quite certain of my observations in this matter.

So the next time you want to eat fast but healthy, forget the menu, calories, carbs and fat, and instead judge your fellow patrons: Do you want to look like them?

p.s. The most memorable woman for sheer hotness I've ever seen in the flesh was in a Starbucks. *

No comments: