1. store-bought woman.
a. not wall-mart. rosie supports the labor movement.
b. wage and price controls do not apply to rosie.
c. if rosie can't dance, she don't want yr revolution.
2. oh I love my rosie child.
3. rosie is familiar with the nation's railroad system.
a. and what a great nation it is.
b. travels by night.
c. rosie packs light.
d. wears really big sunglasses.
4. rosie wants us out of Vietnam.
a. in general, seeks world peace.
b. willing to take all night to get the job done.
5. cracklin rosie likes to watch television.
a. all in the family.
c. bob newhart.
6. crackling rosie's effect on me is analogous to that of vibrations in a stringed instrument.
a. a cello, maybe.
c. guitar hummin'.
d. duelling banjos.
7. don't need to say please to no man for a happy tune.
a. like mr. bojangles.
b. see below.
8. rosie got the way to make me happy.
b. [big inhale]
PLAY IT NOW. PLAY IT NOW. PLAY IT NOW MY BA-BY!
c. [big, stupid grin]
9. that is all.