Monday, October 09, 2006

Redesign: A different tack?

Name stuff. Not quite there, but something like Forty save one Tzadik?

I know. It’s stupid.

Anyway, I’m thinking more on the tabs question, and it seems to me that we might want to consider classifying our individual contributions under a “column name”. Examples would be scienceblogs, where the individual blogger has given his or her blog a name, or Slate, where writers write for their column (i.e. Human Nature, Foreigners, Fighting Words, etc…)

This would result in more than a single row of tabs, but I’d like to see how it looks. So, humor me and come up with a name or two for your theoretical columns. I’ll apply them to Beta, and we’ll see how we like it.

2 comments:

topazz said...

"and more fluff"

also see: "unsorted laundry"

JohnMcG said...

linkme or "Sports Agnostic"