Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Local Woman Starts Her Own Blog About Starting A Blog

Well, the pressure is on. Yep, this here is the "Big Time" now. Instead of the two or three of you who may have glanced at my posts back on the good old fray, untold millions of you are now out there reading this, insatiable to know the sordid details of my personal life, and/or my recipes. Well this ain't going to be no ladie's kitchen blog, I'll say that flat out. What you're going to get here are recipes for success. Success at what, you may ask? Well, I always think the bedroom is a good place to start, perhaps I'll start there.

Anyhoo, I'll try to live up to E.E's (thats Editor Ender's) expectations. Granted, he hasn't got any for me, so I'll try to live up to his expectations for bacon. We all have to start somewhere.

No comments: