Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hornswaggled by Twyla Tharp!

Is there anyone who seriously thinks that Twyla Tharp is a real name? I mean, really, if I had that name, on the stroke of 18 years of age, I'd be applying to change my name to something a little less embarrassing... like Swackhammer Birdbrain Jackhammer.

The illustrious Internet Anagram Server returns a suspicious anagram of "Twyla Tharp":

"THY LAP WART"

And we all know what this refers to (and its implicated size, apparently), don't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A SIEGE FUR SKIT

I have no doubt that Twyla Tharp is her real name. Would a person not named Twyla Tharp grow up so desperately needing to plug into the unlamented zeitgeist of her youth? Would any other person need to connect with the grown-up popular kids quite so badly?

No. You need a person named Twyla Tharp to bear those scars, and direct them outward.

KEIFUS IS GREAT!